The Little Disciples Preschool strives to meet the spiritual, emotional, social, cognitive, and physical needs of the whole child. Our goal is to have a safe and loving atmosphere in which a child can explore and discover through hands-on interaction with his/her environment. Opportunities will be provided to use and share existing skills and to learn new skills, which will help the child establish positive self-esteem. We will approach these goals as followers of Jesus, the perfect Teacher, with a sense of commitment, service, wonder, and love.
As a ministry of Old Cutler Presbyterian Church, The Little Disciples Preschool is responsible for providing a quality, Christian, caring, and educational weekday program for toddlers and preschoolers that is in keeping with the mission, vision, and values of the church. Our program is designed to teach your child Christian values, create positive developmentally-appropriate learning experiences, and promote confidence and self-esteem. We also understand that families of the students are an integral part of preschoolers’ education and development. Therefore, we strive to create a mutual respect between parents and teachers, and develop a partnership for the benefit of the child.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
The goals of The Little Disciples Preschool are:
- To provide an early learning program of the highest quality
- To provide a learning environment that focuses on the overall health, safety, and security of each child
- To provide a witness to the love of God through Christ to children and their families
- To be a source of strength to every family we serve
- To model God’s love in all that we do and develop each child in His light.